The Safariland Model 5198 holster is lightweight, with low-cut sides allowing for an easy draw, and an open-top designed for defensive pistol competition. The holster is also well suited for concealed carry due to its compact size. A trigger guard detent and adjustable tension device secure the gun in the holster during rigorous activity for reliable carry retention. Durable thermoformed SafariLaminate construction makes this holster tough enough for constant wear, and the STX finish keeps it looking good through years of use. The 5198 comes with both injection-molded paddle and belt loop, so you can attach and adjust carry for comfort and to match your needs. The Model 5198 open-top concealment holster is IDPA and USPSA approved.
- Fits STI/SVI 2011 w/short dust cover 5" BBL
- Compact and lightweight
- Open-top paddle holster for defensive pistol competition and daily carry
- Low-cut sides for ease of draw and added comfort
- Detent in trigger guard for reliable weapon security
- Included 567BL injection molded belt loop is user adjustable for cant; can even be worn cross draw
- IDPA and USPSA approved