Frabill's I-Series of high-performance apparel is engineered to withstand anything that winter throws your way. With the most advanced features, fit, and materials available. Frabill's updated line is the complete cold weather defense and has once again set the standard in extreme angler gear. The 100 percent seam sealed jacket features a waterproof, windproof, breathable 300 denier nylon taslan shell, fleece lining in torso/tricot in sleeves, ice fishing specific ergonomic design, adjustable hood with sun visor, hand warmer pockets with tricot lining, multiple cargo pockets plus internal electronics pocket and 3M Scotchlite reflective material. It includes a self-rescue feature set: ice pick holsters, ice pick set, ice safety internal label, and drainage mesh.
- Waterproof, windproof, breathable 300 denier nylon taslan shell, 100% seam sealed
- 3M Thinsulate insulation, 150g
- Self-Rescue Feature set: ice pick holsters, Frabill Ice Safety internal label, drainage mesh, and includes Frabill Self-Rescue ice pick set
- Adjustable hood with sun visor
- Hand warmer pockets with tricot lining